Friday, July 17, 2009

NARS Sale Haul

Even though my stash is overwhelming at this point (and I was 3 products into finishing Project 10 Pan), I decided that I just couldn't ignore the NARS sale (which is 20% off). Here's what I purchased:

-NARS Amour Blush
-NARS Orgasm/Laguna Duo
-NARS South Beach Multiple
-NARS India Song Eyeshadow Duo
-NARS Habanera Eyeshadow Duo

Granted, these items have not arrived yet, just wanted to give an update :) 

I am also putting a birthday gift basket together for my sister. She only owns drugstore brands and I'm introducing high end brands to her: 

-Stila Charmed Palette
-NARS Habanera Eyeshadow Duo
-NARS Orgasm Blush
-MAC Peaches Blush
-MAC Via Veneto Dazzleglass and Internationalist Dazzleglass

*Crosses finger* I hope she likes it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment