Sunday, June 14, 2009

Final NYX Review for a Long While...

It was just today that I woke up and discovered a large and loud hive nestled in the left corner of my lips. I am not allergic to much. Heck, my skin won't break out unless I use Studio Finish Concealer! I've always trusted my skin to stay smooth and beautiful and...well....a hive is quite a shock. Yesterday I decided to, for the first time, test out doing full facial looks (eyes and lips only, actually. I have no skin products from them) from NYX. I used their lip liners, round lip sticks, lip glosses, jumbo eyeshadow pencils, eyeshadow trios, eye liners....you name it, I used it. My sudden drugstore kick has suddenly made me oblivious, however, because I forgot that some cosmetics can make people with allergies erupt in hives or rashes. I went to sleep last night with metallic-y Baby Pink Lipstick still sitting on my lips and a particularly bad eye look with gold eyeshadow pencil and some neutral trio. When I woke up, I had the HUGE hive on my lip and a small one developing near the outer corner of my right eye. Some might argue, "WELL YOU DONT KNOW IF NYX WAS THE REASON!!" but you must understand that I am not allergic to ANYTHING! I might give NYX another chance in a couple of weeks, but for now, my friends can dig through there and pick what they want to have! I am so done with NYX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment