Thursday, June 11, 2009

NARS Orgasm Multiple

NARS Orgasm Multiple

NARS is famous for high quality products with names that make you 'blush' (literally). The multiples that they make are lovely! I bought the multiple in Orgasm which I find is better than the famous Orgasm powder blush. The texture is smooth and velvety. I apply it directly to the apples of my cheeks by streaking on a couple light layers, then blend it with my MAC 187. I have been using this multiple everyday for the last couple weeks and just LOVE it. It's pretty expensive: 37 dollars!! I think it's worth it as long as I finish it before it expires. I've gotten a lot of use out of it and get many many compliments. I completely recommend this product (btw, it looks sort of small in the pictures. It's a pretty thick tube in reality). 

No comments:

Post a Comment