Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Sad Day....More Like Night

From Ulta online this Monday I ordered some Urban Decay shadows and was super-dee-duper excited to receive them because they were perfect summer colors. I tracked them and everything, anticipating the little white envelope padded in bubble wrap to show up on Monday. But no. Tonight (Saturday) at 11:00, I checked the tracking and it has arrived. It arrived at 11:00 THIS MORNING. My mailbox is so so so far away too.......my every fear is that someone will steal it because it is common in my area for people to rummage through your mailbox. We don't have much crime, but the old credit card numbers stealers are out there and they've probably taken my envelope and kept it to make a little money. NOOOOOOO. What about my free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment