Thursday, June 11, 2009

MAC Mineralized Blush Duos

Such beautiful blushes. All of them. I've had these for awhile (the colors I purchased were Moon River, Earth to Earth, and Love Rock) and although shimmery, they sure are pretty. They are a little smaller than normal powder blushes, but have that nice dome shape to them. 

Moon River is a very sheer pink color, but it is one of the most popular in the entire collection. In the above picture (going top to bottom, left to right), Moon River is the fourth one. That picture doesn't EXACTLY show the way Moon River looks. The pink side (without the mixture) is more of a light salmon pink, but comes off very baby pink on the apples of my cheeks. EXTREME SHIMMER. The other half has veins of light lavender, golden yellow, and mostly baby pink. It's pretty, but a little silvery. A nice highlighter. 

Earth to Earth gives a natural bronze glow. It is the third one in the above picture with deep purple veining in the melange side. I really don't like the purple and try to dodge it with my brush when I want to use the melange side. It is a very plummy purple and makes your cheeks look a little bruised if you use too much. The plain side is a rich bronze and is lovely, giving off just the right amount of shimmer. 

Love Rock is pink. HAH. Very pink. Hot hot hot pink. It is the sixth in the picture above and is SO much pinker than that. If you want bubblegum pink cheeks, this'll do it for you. I apply a light amount of this to the apples of my cheeks and it really does look nice. I use it the least out of the three that I bought because it is overpowering, but it's a unique, sparkly pink that is hard to resist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment