Thursday, June 11, 2009

MAC Dazzleglasses

MAC Dazzleglasses (Above)
Euristocrat II Dazzleglasses (Above)

Some people love 'em. Some people hate 'em. Either way, Dazzleglasses get a lot of hype. 
Consistency: Sticky sticky!! 
Application: My favorite part about it is the brush rather than the doe foot applicator. It makes the gloss go on smoothly. 
Appearance: Most are sparkly and highly pigmented. 
Quality: They last a long time and, although sticky, they are nice quality. 
Packaging: The brush (mentioned above) is fantastic. The tube is taller and slimmer than a lipglass tube, but there is MUCH less product in the tube. You make quite a dent after very few uses. 
Price: It's 18 bucks a tube. You got to really love this product to get a tube of barely any product. The price, to me, is atrocious. 
My Favorite Colors and Why: Baby Sparks is perfect for everyday. It's a cute girlish pink color with multicolored sparkles. I wear it the most!! Love Alert is really pretty for at night. It's a fairly opaque cherry color that is flirtatious and lasts long. Funtabulous is absolutely gorgeous! It's a purple fuchsia with light purple flecks in it. it really looks good on everyone. 
Review: In my opinion, they ARE sticky but I do love them. I have many of the colors besides Goldyrocks which I REALLY want. They last a long time and I barely have to reapply. Most of them are pretty opaque and shimmery. My only complaint is the price. 
Upcoming Dazzleglasses: Here is the list of upcoming dazzleglasses from the Euristocrat II collection: 
Date Night Soft blue purple with pearl
Euro Beat Peach coral with gold pearl
Internationalist Yellow pink with blue pearl
Local Colour Neutral yellow pink with gold pearl
Roman Holiday Medium brown coral with pink pearl
Rue d’Rouge Light red with pink pearl
Via Veneto Light violet with blue pearl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment